A landowner of a large estate of orange groves in the area west of Tulkarem on the Mediterranean coast. He expanded his ownership up to two thousand dunums, and organized his farms according to the most modern agricultural techniques. The farms were irrigated by more than ten artesian wells. He introduced new crops and fruits such as apples and avocadoes. All his farms were occupied by the aggressors when the fatherland and the Palestinian heritage were lost in the Naqba of 1948. Radi Nabulsi was awarded the title of “Pasha” from King Abdullah.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- NABULSI, NIMR (HAJ) (1870-1940) - .
- NABULSI, NASOUH HAFEZ (1906-1992) - .
- NABULSI, KARMA (1957-) - .
- NABULSI, IBRAHIM (1917-1985) - .
- NABULSI, HASSAN NIMR (1900-1951) - .
- NABULSI, Hashem Nimr (1926-1997) - .
- MASRI, HIKMAT (1906-1994) - .
- KANA'AN, HAMDI TAHER (1910-1981) - .
- AL-NABULSI, OMAR NIMR (1936-) - .
- AL-MASRI, ZAFER (1940-1986) - .
- AL-MASRI, MUNIB (1934-) - .
- Qadri Tuqan - .
- Wael Zuaiter - .
- Sahar Khalifa - .
- Ibrahim Tukan - .
- Fadwa Tuqan - .
- Akram Zuaiter - .
- Afaf Arafat - .
- Adel Zuwaiter - .