Born in Jaffa in 1906; was educated at An-Najah School in Nablus; then enrolled at the AUB for two years, from where he moved to the University of Geneva, Switzerland, to study Medicine, graduating in 1930; moved to Paris where he was trained in hospitals for two years; returned to Palestine in 1933; opened his private clinic in Jaffa, but was soon appointed by the Jordanian government as a doctor in Amman; returned to his clinic years later after his resignation; was among the founders of the Arab Medical Society in Jaffa and served as its Secretary for ten years; became Director of the Medical Administration in the Arab League office in Cairo; died in 1992.
|< Précédent||Suivant >|
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- NABULSI, KARMA (1957-) - .
- NABULSI, IBRAHIM (1917-1985) - .
- NABULSI, HASSAN NIMR (1900-1951) - .
- NABULSI, Hashem Nimr (1926-1997) - .
- MASRI, HIKMAT (1906-1994) - .
- KANA'AN, HAMDI TAHER (1910-1981) - .
- AL-NABULSI, OMAR NIMR (1936-) - .
- AL-MASRI, ZAFER (1940-1986) - .
- AL-MASRI, MUNIB (1934-) - .
- Qadri Tuqan - .
- Wael Zuaiter - .
- Sahar Khalifa - .
- Ibrahim Tukan - .
- Fadwa Tuqan - .
- Akram Zuaiter - .
- Afaf Arafat - .
- Adel Zuwaiter - .